The assessment centre is usually the last step in an application process, but also the most difficult to crack. You've certainly told us it's the part you find most challenging - but also the most enjoyable (there's a silver lining after all!).
- What to expect from an Assessment Centre
- How to be confident at Assessment Centre
- Gwyn Day's top tips for Assessment Centres
- Networking at an Assessment Centre
- Top Tips on Firm Motivation and Research
- Succeeding in a group exercise
- Assessment centres What are employers looking for?
- Structuring Application & Interview Answers
- A guide to the E-tray / email simulation exercises
Make sure you don't fall at the final hurdle with our essential advice. Find out what to expect from the day, how to stay confident among the competition, how to impress with your presentation and much more in this section.