Use our list below to keep an eye on the key dates and ensure you get ahead of the competition by applying early.
Not a member of Bright Network? Join the network to get access to members-only advice, exclusive fast track opportunities and key insights from graduates who've secured top graduate schemes.
29th Aug 2022
- Sports Interactive: Accounts/Office Management Internship London 2022
30th Sep 2022
- Commerzbank AG: FK-CMA Intern London 2022
31st Oct 2022
- Commerzbank AG: FK-CMA Leveraged Markets Internship London 2022
- CME Group: Finance Internship 2022
- EY: People Advisory Services Mobility and Reward Summer Internship 2022
- Kobalt Music Group: Finance 6-Month Internship 2022
- KPMG: Tax Vacation Scheme 2022
- KPMG: Audit Vacation Scheme 2022
- Louis Vuitton Malletier: Revenue Accountant Internship 2022
- NatWest Group: Internal Audit Insight Week for Women London 2022
- Royal Bank of Canada: RAMPP Quant Internship 2022
Many more roles listed under Internships 2023
Planning your Career Path
If you’re not sure what kind of Graduate Scheme you want to apply for, our Career Path Guides will give you an insight into the different options. Explore the articles and advice in each guide to narrow down the sectors and roles that interest you, and start planning your Graduate Scheme applications from there.
Perfect your CV and Cover Letter
Creating a stand out CV and cover letter is the essential starting point for your Graduate Scheme application. Bright Network’s CV template and example cover letter will help you get off to the best possible start with your job hunt.
Once you’ve submitted your CV and cover letter, the application process for most Graduate Schemes will involve several key elements. Many firms will ask applicants to complete aptitude tests, which may be numerical, verbal or personality-based. Make sure you’ve done plenty of practise tests and check out our video on how to prepare.
After passing your aptitude tests with flying colours, you need to tackle the interview. Interviews may be over the phone, through a video or face-to-face. Whatever form your interview takes, think about the questions you may be asked, research the company you’re applying to, and do some practice interviews to ensure you’re answering questions with structure and confidence.
Need some inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of other successful Bright Network members to secure a top Graduate Scheme. Our members have shared their top tips and experience of the application process to help you land your graduate role: