Use our list below to keep an eye on the key dates and ensure you get ahead of the competition by applying early.
Not a member of Bright Network? Join the network to get access to members-only advice, exclusive fast track opportunities and key insights from graduates who've secured top graduate schemes.
8th Dec 2023
- NBCUniversal: Sales (TV Distribution) Internship Programme London 2024
9th Dec 2023
2nd Jan 2024
6th Jan 2024
- St. James's Place: Business Development and Advice Undergraduate Internship Cirencester 2024
22nd Jan 2024
- AlphaSights: Internship, Client Service
- Amazon: Sales & Account Management 12-month Internship Programme 2024
- bp: One Commercial Internship 2024
- Fnatic: Partnership Sales Internship London 2024
- Glassview Media: Business Development Internship London 2023
- Honeywell: Sales Internship Horsham 2024
- Integral Ad Science: Sales Internship London 2024
- InVentry: Internal Account Manager Leeds
- Jane Street: Sales and Trading Internship, June-September
- JLL: Commercial Agency Internship London 2024
- JLL: Commercial Internship Leeds 2024
- Little Windows & Doors Ltd: Sales Internship North East England 2024
- LVMH: Christian Dior Couture - Sales Internship (Selfridges) London 2024
- LVMH: Moët Hennessy - Sales Internship (Off Trade) London 2024
- Marsh McLennan: Mercer Marsh Benefits (MMB) Sales & Consulting Academy Summer Internship Birmingham 2024
- Texas Instruments: Sales Engineering / Account Management Internship Manchester 2023
Many more roles listed under Internships 2024
Planning your Career Path
If you’re not sure what kind of Graduate Scheme you want to apply for, our Career Path Guides will give you an insight into the different options. Explore the articles and advice in each guide to narrow down the sectors and roles that interest you, and start planning your Graduate Scheme applications from there.
Perfect your CV and Cover Letter
Creating a stand out CV and cover letter is the essential starting point for your Graduate Scheme application. Bright Network’s CV template and example cover letter will help you get off to the best possible start with your job hunt.
Once you’ve submitted your CV and cover letter, the application process for most Graduate Schemes will involve several key elements. Many firms will ask applicants to complete aptitude tests, which may be numerical, verbal or personality-based. Make sure you’ve done plenty of practise tests and check out our video on how to prepare.
After passing your aptitude tests with flying colours, you need to tackle the interview. Interviews may be over the phone, through a video or face-to-face. Whatever form your interview takes, think about the questions you may be asked, research the company you’re applying to, and do some practice interviews to ensure you’re answering questions with structure and confidence.
Need some inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of other successful Bright Network members to secure a top Graduate Scheme. Our members have shared their top tips and experience of the application process to help you land your graduate role: