Respect for diversity and an inclusive culture are central to our success
Our clients and the firm
To form our distinct perspectives as a group, we need a diverse team that can respond to our global business needs and interact with clients and colleagues in various settings around the world. This means building an environment where diversity and difference are valued.
Our culture is inclusive and collegiate, by which we mean that we foster a sense of teamwork, respect and partnership in everything we do rather than promoting an internally competitive culture. We encourage everyone to build a wide network across the firm to benefit each other and, importantly, to bring the entire Rothschild & Co network to the client. This has a direct impact on the type of colleagues we look to recruit, promote and retain.
We support various personal development initiatives through our internal networks and also membership of external networking organisations and forums to connect our professionals and promote inclusivity across the firm.
Rothschild & Co Ethnic Minorities Network
- Ensures that Rothschild & Co is an inclusive workplace for people of under-represented ethnicities
- Attracts and retains ethnic minority talent
Rothschild & Co Family Network
- Empowers all UK employees to achieve the balance they want between work and family life
- Supports them as their lives change and ensuring they feel able to achieve their personal and professional aspirations
Rothschild & Co UK Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Network
- Raise awareness of sexual orientation equality within Rothschild & Co to help maintain a safe and supportive work environment that empowers LGBT staff to be themselves at work and, thus, fulfil their professional potential
- Ensure that Rothschild & Co and its third-party providers' policies and initiatives meet the needs of LGBT staff throughout the organisation
- Help to promote Rothschild & Co as an LGBT-friendly employer
- Work with Rothschild & Co's Corporate Investment and Charity teams on LGBT issues
- Ensure that Rothschild & Co is aligned with the best practice diversity values of its clients and other stakeholders to ensure we are in the best position to gain and maintain clients
Rothschild & Co UK Women's Network
- Connect and build relationships which help to achieve a sustainable and successful career with Rothschild & Co
- Support Rothschild & Co's commitment to diversity which will encourage the recruitment and retention of high-quality employees
- Engage with clients on a common ground to develop new business opportunities
Interested? Find out about more about Rothschild & Co and the fantastic opportunities they have available.