Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.
Why choose Appian?
Top-Ranked Product: Appian is the only recognised global leader across multiple enterprise technology markets, including low-code application development, digital process automation (DPA), intelligent business process management systems (iBPMS), and dynamic case management (DCM). Appian is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Applications for the second year in a row.
Unrivaled Career Progression: No, we’re not a massive house-hold name, however, that's a great thing for you and your career! As we’re smaller, more agile and growing there is ample scope for your own personal development.
A person, not a number: At Appian EMEA our teams are constantly evolving and growing. As our business and product becomes more popular we want to ensure we remain a market leader. We want to hear everyone's voices and opinions. We never want you to stop learning or stop contributing. You’re not just another cog in the wheel, you’re an integral part of the Appian community working together to build something amazing.
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Training: We run a thorough training programme to teach you the Appian software itself as well as further detailed training (in a bootcamp style) to teach you the specifics of your role.
- Growth: Growth opportunities available through promotion and participation in different programs like
Appian MBA, a development program devoted to shaping managers in the areas of leadership and
communication. Hear more about growth from one of our Vice Presidents, who started at Appian as an
Account Executive here.
- Product: Our Appian product is driving digital transformation and with our Appian Guarantee, our
customers can even have their first project completed in just 8 weeks. With the market research firm
Forrester estimating the low-code platform market will be around $14 billion by 2024, it is no wonder why
more and more customers are turning to low-code with Appian. Hear more from one of our Regional Vice
Presidents here about how our product has kept him with the company.
- Culture: You will directly contribute to our double-digit year over year growth backed by a world-class
collaborative sales organization. In addition, Appian offers a competitive salary and generous benefits;
including a flexible time off allowance and great perks. Hear more for an Account Executive herself on how
Appian is the most inclusive sales environment she’s ever worked in here.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong and growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Learning and Development: Appian offers a wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.