Listed as one of Forbes Most Innovative Companies, KEYENCE has experienced rapid growth since it was founded in Japan in 1974 and is now turning over more than $6 billion global sales per year, with an operating profit of over 50%, due to our Direct Sales model!
KEYENCE are searching for ambitious graduates to join our growing Sales and Back Office Departments across the UK and Ireland. As we operate on a 100% promote-from-within policy, we invest in developing our employees to help them succeed and advance in their career.
So, if you are hungry to succeed, want to be part of a collaborative team and looking for a career which promises continuous training and development from day one, then this is the company for you!
What KEYENCE can offer YOU:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to build a career – We only promote from within!
- A collaborative working culture and close-knit team
- Variety – no two day at KEYENCE are the same
- Area Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover
- Private Healthcare (including subsidised Gym Membership)
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 34 (including bank holiday entitlement)
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
- Mobile Phone
- Company car (Sales Only)
Due to growth plans, we are currently recruiting for multiple vacancies in our Sales and Back Office Departments across the UK and Ireland.
After applying to KEYENCE, we aim to come back to you in one working day to let you know if you have been successful.
You’ll then be asked to complete an online interview or group interview session.
Following this, you’ll be invited to an interview day, which are run weekly.
The final stages will be a meeting with our General Manager and Sales Manager, then a joint sales visit with a member of the KEYENCE team (Sales roles only)
Typically, our process takes around 2 weeks from application to offer!
To apply for our roles you will be:
- Degree educated in any discipline
- Hungry to succeed and achieve targets
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full driving license, valid in the UK (or Ireland if applying to our Dublin offices)