Kronospan is a world leading manufacturer of wood-based panels using advanced technology, and as such we have pioneered many of our industry's key advances and will continue to lead product development and innovation into the future. Our products have a wide application across the flooring, furniture and refurbishment industries.
We have invested in developing a vertically integrated supply chain that allows us to constantly improve upon and perfect every aspect of our products. This enables us to:
- satisfy our customers' needs at affordable prices
- react quickly to market and technology changes
- be the most service-oriented and innovative provider of wood-based panels and associated products
All this requires dedication – but that’s life when you’re a perfectionist.
Globally we are one of the leading manufacturers of:
- Particleboard (PB)
- Medium density fibreboard (MDF)
- Laminate flooring
- UF, MUF and MF resins for wood-based panels
- Oriented strand board (OSB) in Europe
Kronospan also produces speciality and decorative paper as well as other associated value added products, such as melamine-faced panels, worktops, wall panels, window sills, lacquered HDF, compact boards, high pressure laminates (HPL), plywood and others. Kronospan manufactures wood-based panels at more than 40 sites and is local in many countries.