LSEG Event SeriesBy London Stock Exchange Group
Why We Are
When considering your future career, one of the questions you might ask is why a company exists. The answer will provide an insight to its foundation and heritage, its current purpose and position as well as its vision for the future.
Since our origins in 1698, we have grown to become one of the foremost financial markets infrastructure businesses and a globally recognised leader in emerging financial technology, or FinTech. If you look at our growth, you’ll see that we are constantly evolving as we strive to support global financial stability and sustainable economic growth.
We are inviting you to find out why London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) exists and what we do, directly from senior leaders within our global business. We’re running three events on three different dates and inviting students from around the world. Join us to deepen your understanding of what we do and the vital role we play.
20th October: 09:30–10:30 BST
- Daniel Maguire (Head of Post Trade)
- Susan Lin (Regional Product Head & MD, Taiwan)
- Sanjay Malhotra (Head of Technology Services, Sri Lanka)
27th October: 17:00–18:00 GMT (Technology-focused)
- Rob Cairns (Chief Technology Officer LCH, UK)
- Sandra Lee (Group Chief Information Office, UK)
- Tom Dunlap (Chief Data Officer, US)
19th November: 14:30–15:30 GMT
- Antonella Amadei (Head of Global Business Development, Italy)
- Andreea-Dana Stanescu (General Manager Shared Service, Romania)
- James Upton (Commercial Services Director, UK)