Business Analyst Intern
Arthur D. Little offers internships in London for students approaching graduation, as well as for recent graduates. Business Analyst Interns typically join Arthur D. Little for a 4-6 month period. During their internships, Business Analyst Interns are active members of project teams and often execute similar responsibilities to full-time junior members of staff.
As an Intern at Arthur D. Little, you will:
- Use strong quantitative and analytical abilities to integrate and assess data
- Develop customized analysis tools
- Synthesize analytical results to provide action-oriented recommendations
- Work with clients and team members to develop and implement innovative solutions
- Take initiative in both client engagements and internal projects
- Communicate results and discuss issues with project teams and, on occasion, clients
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
The role requires a high level of creative thinking and problem solving, combined with strong quantitative, interpersonal and team-working skills. Occasional travel may be required.
Business Analyst Interns are outstanding students in their final year of studies, who are approaching graduation, or who have recently graduated from a leading school or university. Their academic records should demonstrate significant analytical or quantitative experience, typically from a numerate discipline (e.g., mathematics, science, economics, business, and engineering). Arthur D. Little is looking for highly analytical, credible and charismatic candidates with strong presentation skills and a professional demeanor. Ideal candidates will have previous relevant experience – either through an internship or otherwise – in an analytical/research role in which they will have successfully applied their knowledge and skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Fluency in English is required; additional language skills are desirable. The candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter and a strong team player.