Junior Data Analyst 2021
You will be part of a team that delivers great customer care and understands customer impact. You will have the interpersonal skills and enthusiasm to be helpful and the diligence to provide accurate answers as you interact across the business.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Data Analysts responsible for monitoring, analysing and optimising key performance indicators across our range of sports and gaming products. You will work closely with shared services to generate data driven solutions to a wide range of situations as requested by our operations team.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges. This role is eligible for inclusion in the Company’s hybrid working from home policy.
- Developing accurate and efficient data processes to deliver reports to various parts of the business
- Monitoring and providing insights on player activities and behaviours
- Identifying underperforming areas and being part of the development and implementation of improvements
- Applying statistical techniques to model and predict customer behaviours
- Analysing, providing insight and proposing optimised solutions for all player marketing activities including conversion, promotions, retention and reactivation programs
- Developing and generating tools and reports to monitor campaigns and KPI performance
- Responding to and delivering data driven solutions led by business requests as made by our operations teams
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Degree in a mathematical or statistical based discipline is essential
- Experience in analysing and modelling large quantities of data
- Understanding of relationship databases and interrogation using complex SQL queries is essential
- Experience with R, Python or other analytical software packages
- Strong background in statistics including generalised linear models, experimental design and A/B testing
- Proactive individual with a drive to succeed
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills