MSc in Financial Technology and Innovation
Are you keen to learn about the challenges associated with the future of finance and banking, and interested in seeking technology-intensive solutions to the problems that characterise the traditional financial infrastructure?
At present, many Fintech initiatives compete and co-exist with financial institutions. Digitised routines drive the diffusion of advanced analytics in banking and finance. Blockchain technology offers the opportunity to rethink the way we design, use, and embrace financial services.
We offer an inter-disciplinary learning environment with core modules in finance, technology, law, coding and data science to deliver state-of the art knowledge and skills.
Why choose this course?
- Work directly with industry partners on projects as part of your rounded learning experience
- Connect directly with the financial industry and fintech scene in and surrounding the City of London
- Join us at Bayes, situated right by the square mile and London's financial district
- Design and develop solutions while collaborating with peers from different areas of knowledge and expertise across programmes
- Prepare for a wide range of careers for Finance – equipped with cutting-edge knowledge on digital finance, regulation and more.