Corporate Finance Internship
Lectures, seminars, term papers, exams & degrees - for years you have learned what other clever minds have done, said and developed. Now it's time to design it yourself. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us to develop into a digital enterprise. On the journey towards banking of the future, we are looking for lateral thinkers like you - with unconventional ideas and creative drive. In return, we offer you the freedom and responsibility to prove yourself via these challenges.
We have a lot of offers and challenges for you. Get in!
As an intern in the Corporate Advisory team, you will be based in London and assist senior bankers in the preparation of presentations to existing and potential clients.
You will be staffed on a project by project basis. The Corporate Advisory team comprises of more than 70 bankers based in London, Frankfurt, New York and Hong Kong and is organised on a sector basis.
Main tasks will include producing company profiles, market and sector research and assisting in the preparation of comparable company valuation analysis. Where possible you will have the opportunity to assist on live deals including buy-side and sell-sides transactions.
- Graduated in the last 12 months or working towards graduation
- Expected to or have achieved a minimum 2.1 UK bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 320 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially excel and word)
- Some business knowledge or previous internships within Financial Services but not essential
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English and German