Technical Sales Specialist – EMEA Sales Graduate Program 2021
Technical Sales Specialist EMEA Sales Graduate Program
Starting October 2021
The EMEA Sales Graduate Program is a top graduate program including certifications, mentorship, an individual development plan and fast track career progression. You will join an international team that meets several times a year for training and development. The program offers additionally individual career mapping, excellent remuneration and commission structure and work-life balance.
Join us as a Graduate Technical Sales Specialist on our EMEA Sales Graduate Program in Glasgow to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Graduate Technical Sales Specialist, you will be part of a unique program that offers rotations within Pre-Sales (Technical Sales) in Glasgow. You will work closely with different teams locally and internationally to build your network and will work on challenging projects to gain commercial and business acumen.
- Harness an extensive portfolio knowledge to design data center solutions
- Act as a technical resource to help the sales organization meet its objectives
- Provide expert guidance and direction to the Core Sales team on infrastructure and enterprise solutions
- Stay up to date on new competitive products, technology and services offerings
- Identifying and influencing customer key decision makers
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and other related technical discipline, graduating in 2021
- Strong analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- A willingness to learn and a desire to succeed
- A team player with good communication skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.