Graduate Commercial Development Programme 2024
Dyer & Butler are a Civil Engineering Principal Contractor, with offices throughout the UK, we work within transport & infrastructure on a variety of projects including rail, aviation, defence, and adjacent markets.
This is an exciting time in our continued development, and we want to engage with ambitious and talented people interested in joining us. We pride ourselves on high staff retention, mainly down to offering employees a clearly defined career path and the support to excel.
So, if you want to work for a successful Contractor who will help you get the most out of your career and develop your talent, then look no further. Apply to join our Graduate Development Programme intake for September 2024 and become part of our future leadership.
We are excited to offer a 2-year structured development program to our Commercial Graduates. The programme will see you rotate across our Operational Divisions of Rail, Aviation, Defence & Adjacent Markets as well as gaining experience within our central Business functions.
During your operational rotations you will be working in the capacity of a Commercial Graduate with responsibilities for providing the commercial function across a wide variety of projects, both within existing frameworks and stand-alone projects, to ensure successful project delivery.
You will be assigned a mentor and a work buddy to support your development and offer guidance. Being part of a cohort of other Graduates you will attend workshops and professional away days focused on your team and leadership development. You will be encouraged and supported to enrol on an RICS accredited scheme to work towards a professional qualification.
- You will have achieved a degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management (or equivalent) by summer 2025
- You may or may not have any previous experience.
- A full UK driving licence is required for this scheme.
- Due to the nature of our work locations, you should have a willingness for occasional travel and working away on project sites within the UK.
- £30,500 starting salary
- £500 worth of driving lessons or £50 grocery vouchers for 12 months
- Company car or car allowance
- 45 hours a week contract
- Pension scheme
- Holiday: 25 days + Bank/Public Holidays
- Holiday purchase
- Life assurance
- Employee benefit scheme
- Active Mentoring
- Please click apply, fill in your personal details so we can contact you and upload your CV.
- If you meet the requirements, you will be invited to complete a video assessment. This consists of five questions that you need to give a one-minute answer to for each.
- After this the next stage for successful applicants will be an Assessment Day where you will get to meet the senior management team and partake in various individual and team tasks
Dyer & Butler is a part of M Group Services, delivering a range of essential infrastructure services to the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors across the UK and Ireland.
Dyer & Butler are an equal opportunities employer.