New Associate Programme
Our new associates typically have two to five years of work experience and an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD, or LLM.
Frankfurt, London, Paris, Zurich
- Applications for our 2022 program open from 1 July
- Our application deadlines vary by school. Please check your school’s career site for specific details. If your school does not have a specific deadline, please apply by 21 November 2021
Make things possible at Goldman Sachs
Our New Associate Program is a full-time program for individuals who have 2-5 years of experience and an advanced degree. As a new associate, you will be an integral part of our business and develop product-specific and function-specific skills and interact closely with senior professionals and clients.
As a participant, you will:
- Receive the tools needed for professional growth and career advancement.
- Encounter new opportunities and challenges that will prepare you for the next level
- Build your professional network and interact with colleagues across divisions and regions
Date: Summer 2022
Eligibility: Our new associates typically have two to five years of work experience and an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD, or LLM.
- Investment Banking
- Consumer & Wealth Management
- Asset Management