Virtual Experience Programme
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work at a global law firm? Find out by completing Kennedys Virtual Work Experience Programme! The programme allows you to take the first step of your legal career and no previous legal experience is required. Our virtual work experience programme is free, all tasks are completed at your own pace and it looks great on your CV!
Why join this Virtual Experience Programme?
In this programme, you will gain an insight into our legal teams and understand the type of work our trainee lawyers and apprentices do every day at Kennedys. You will also develop important skills that will help set you up for your future career in law and receive a personalised completion certificate to share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Our programme is available to all school and university students from a law or non-law background and no previous work experience is required to participate.
We are committed to developing the future generation of lawyers so if you want to make a difference and shape the future of law, join our programme today.
Benefits of this Virtual Experience Programme
- Earn a certificate to make your CV and Linkedin profile stand out
- Set yourself up for success
- Gain real work experience
- Learn more about a career in this industry
- Leverage this experience in interviews
- Do it in your own time so you can fit it into your busy schedule
What will you do in this Virtual Experience Programme?
- Prepare a witness statement that can be used in a litigated claim
- Assist with a client pitch presentation
- Leave a voicemail for a client
- Draft a memo on the effect of a “force majeure” clause
This program takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity - enrol below today!