Masters in Management
Kick-start a world-class career in business with a Masters in Management (MiM) degree from London Business School.
Developed in partnership with top global recruiters, the MiM equips you with the critical understanding of business, the adaptive mind-set and the business-ready practical skills to truly stand out in today’s fiercely competitive marketplace.
Interact with world-leading business minds and industry experts. Expand your global perspective within a student body drawn from every continent, on a campus alive with student and alumni clubs in the heart of London. Gain unparalleled opportunities to forge international business connections and networks. Prepare for a world-class career.
The MiM gives you what you need to hit the ground running and deliver real impact in today’s fast-moving business world.
Benefits for your career
- Career impact – 96% of our 2020 graduates accepted an offer of employment within three months of graduation.
- Reputation – consistently ranked among the top 10 business schools of the world, London Business School is a seal of excellence for your CV.
- Access top-tier global recruiters and prepare for your job search. We give you the career-finding tools, the job-ready skills, insight and confidence to secure that all-important first job to set you on your successful career journey.
- Network with experienced business professionals through our mentoring schemes, alumni community, electives, events and professional and industry clubs.
- London location – gain exposure to one of the world’s leading commercial and financial centres. Apply your learning in a real-world business setting via LondonLAB. Build integrative thinking and practical business skills to hit the ground running and deliver immediate impact.
- Gain a truly global perspective of business. The faculty-led Global experiential course gives you the opportunity to put theory into practice in an international business context. And the interchange of experience with diverse classmates and international faculty expand your world view.
- Extend the programme to a fourth term. Contingent on your career track, you have the option pursue three more electives or take an international exchange. Broaden your knowledge and global exposure and build competitive advantage.
- Duration: 12-16 months
- Next start: August 2022
- Format: Full-time
- Working experience: Less than 2 years*
- Fees: 2022 TBC (2021 intake fee: £36,600)
- Student Association fee: £135
- Location: London
- 03 November 2021
- 24 January 2022
- 30 March 2022
- 27 May 2022
* For recent graduates with less than two years of postgraduate work experience.