Masters in Management
Developed in partnership with top global recruiters, the MiM equips you with the critical business understanding, adaptive mind-set, international perspective and business-ready practical skills to hit the ground running.
Launch your global career with a degree from one of the world's highest ranked business schools. Immerse yourself in a world of leading business minds and industry experts. Meet the demands of tomorrow's markets.
Benefits for your career
- Career impact – 94% of our 2022 graduates accepted an offer of employment within three months of graduation.
- Reputation – consistently ranked among the top 10 business schools of the world, London Business School is a seal of excellence for your CV.
- Access top-tier global recruiters and prepare for your job search. We give you the career-finding tools, the job-ready skills, insight and confidence to secure that all-important first job to set you on your successful career journey.
- Network with experienced business professionals through our mentoring schemes, alumni community, electives, events and professional and industry clubs.
- London location – gain exposure to one of the world’s leading commercial and financial centres. Apply your learning in a real-world business setting via LondonLAB. Build integrative thinking and practical business skills to hit the ground running and deliver immediate impact.
- Gain a truly global perspective of business. The faculty-led Global experiential course gives you the opportunity to put theory into practice in an international business context. And the interchange of experience with diverse classmates and international faculty expand your world view.
- Extend the programme to a fourth term. Contingent on your career track, you have the option pursue three more electives or take an international exchange. Broaden your knowledge and global exposure and build competitive advantage.
- Duration: 12-16 months
- Next start: August 2024
- Format: Full-time
- Working experience: Less than 2 years*
- Fees: 2024 intake: £47,500
- Student Association fee: £180
- Location: London
- 14 December 2023
- 11 March 2024
- 2 May 2024
* For recent graduates with less than two years of postgraduate work experience.