Software Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
Every year, we welcome thousands of university graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential and excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more and when you begin your career with us, we empower you through the Microsoft Aspire Experience. All our full-time university hires are invited to participate in this two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centred around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
As a SWE, you are dedicated to design, development and testing of next-generation software which will empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. Also, we are lookign for graduates without programming experience (Azure for Operators division) and for graduate software engineers who already have programming experience.
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into their work processes
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve their technical solutions
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment
- Pursuing or have recently completed a bachelor's or master's degree
- Your degree is in a technical discipline (for example, science, technology, engineering, maths) or you have a proven strong interest in engineering, technology, or software
- A willingness to learn software engineering and solve interesting technical problems
The perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.