Investment Banking (Analyst) Summer Internship London 2024
As a Summer Analyst, you will begin the program as a generalist, giving you significant exposure to deal activity across industries in our key business areas. The generalist program allows for maximum optionality and opportunity as you embark on a career in investment banking.
Our Firm’s culture is one of partnership, creativity, optimism and hard work. We are passionate about our business and our culture, and look to attract, retain and develop individuals who share that same drive.
Moelis & Company Summer Analysts are expected to assume significant levels of responsibility requiring intellectual curiosity, motivation and analytical aptitude. At our Firm you will not be defined by your job title, but by the contributions you make and the enthusiasm you bring to the work we do. The day-to-day responsibilities of a Summer Analyst include: financial analysis and modelling, company and industry research, preparing client presentations and interacting with senior bankers and clients.
Moelis & Company Summer Analysts participate in a 10-week summer internship. All Summer Analysts have educational and social events to help establish a better understanding of both the industry and the Firm. Moelis & Company’s Summer Analysts participate in a one-week training program that includes financial modelling and valuation training.
Required skills & experience
- Results driven and able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- Proven team player who is able to effectively interact with a wide variety of internal groups and clients
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong Microsoft Office suite (Excel a must) and financial reporting skills
- Minimum A-Level results of AAB (or equivalent)
- Predicted a minimum of a 2.1 (or equivalent)
- Any degree discipline
- Graduation date must be between December 2024 - July 2025
- Being fluent in an additional European language would be highly desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promoting diversity, preventing discrimination and providing a supportive and inclusive working environment.
We seek to ensure that we recruit from a diverse talent pool and that all applicants are treated fairly at each stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to any characteristic or status protected under any applicable law in the location of the role.