Finance & Accounting Summer Internship 2021
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Do you have leadership skills combined with strong analytical capabilities? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning? If so, apply now for an opportunity to secure yourself a Finance internship at P&G.
What does a job in Finance look like?
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team, you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our groundbreaking shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. Financial Analysis, Accounting, Treasury, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business and business partners.
What to expect:
During your 10-week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in finance with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business finance projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead.
Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
Internships are available at our sites across the UK, Ireland, Stockholm and Geneva
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
- Full-Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full-time position with P&G after graduation.
We are looking for:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University students currently in their penultimate or final year of study
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
Good to Know:
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021 – however roles fill fast and are filled on an ongoing basis so apply early to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to remove the role earlier if the role has been filled.