Business Graduate Programme 2021
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
We’re looking for our future business leaders - Join our Sony Consumer Electronics Business Graduate Program – Start date: September 2021!
If you’re looking to make your mark and find out what it’s like to be part of a diverse, innovation-led, global company, you may have found your destination.
Sony Corporation is a leading manufacturer of audio, video, imaging, game, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, interactive entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world.
Within the group, Sony Europe’s consumer electronics product portfolio includes award-winning OLED TVs, the highest quality home and personal audio, market-leading full-frame cameras and mobile phones.
As a business graduate in Sony Electronics, over two years, you will be assigned two placements:
- In the first year you will join the Sony UK and Ireland operation and manage a product category with full responsibility for sales, profit and market share growth. You will work closely with the channel teams responsible for managing our retailers. There will also be opportunities in digital marketing
- In year two you have the chance to join a Pan European Product Marketing team on strategic product launches across Europe, marketing planning and performance analysis
You’ll also be exposed to a broad range of business functions including supply chain, logistics and finance working with senior leaders, experts and innovators. After the two years you’ll have the option of taking up a regular position in the UK or one of our operations outside the UK.
- As we look for high numerical and analytical competency, we are particularly interested to hear from graduates in business studies, economics, sciences and engineering (A minimum of 2.1). Numerate graduates in arts and creative subjects are also encouraged to apply.
- We are looking for candidates who demonstrated leadership and commercial skills during internships, placements or during extra-curricular activities.
- Fluency in English is required, and knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable but not essential.
- We are looking for graduates who are curious and have a desire to grow and develop
- Start date: September, 2021
- Duration: 2 years
- Location: Weybridge, UK (Sony’s European HQ)
- Salary: £30,000 gross per year for the first year, £ 32,000 gross per year for the second year
- Specific training plan for graduates over two years & senior management coaching