Applications are now open for 2021. Apply early for the best chance of getting your first-choice subject and location.
Your future begins
Like everyone, our way of doing things has had to change. But our mission hasn’t. We’re building a fair education for all by working with schools facing the biggest challenges. And, right now, the challenges are bigger than ever.
It’s these schools that have been most affected by COVID-19, and their pupils who’ll pay the highest price.
Train with us to teach in these schools to stop the poorest children from being left behind – now, and for the rest of their lives.
- Earn a full salary
- Receive world-class training, including a fully-funded PGDE – worth up to double the credits of a PGCE
- Develop skills all employers are looking for
- Make lifelong friends and connections
- Experience real responsibility from day one
To be eligible to apply for our Training Programme, you need:
- A 2:1 degree or above (2.2 degrees will also be considered)
- Grade C (or equivalent) in GCSE maths and English (Grade C in one science subject is also required for primary teaching)
There’s no minimum UCAS points (or equivalent) benchmark, but check our website for full eligibility requirements.
Join the most important generation of teachers and leaders to build a fair education for all.
Find out more and apply by clicking the 'Apply' button.