Graduate Technical Engineer 2021
We are currently looking for bright graduates to join our close-knit technical team, this diverse role will allow you to kick start your career in the tech industry. Don’t be put off by the breadth of this role as on the job training will be provided in all areas listed below!
• SQL Server DBA – optimisation, upgrading & managing
• Cyber Security & Networks – research & implementation
• Hardware – projects to test & upgrade both hands on & remotely
• Scoping and building global infrastructure for our mobile patient apps
• Windows & Server Administration – patching & performance testing
You will actively participate in the designing, maintaining and upgrading of services that are critical to the NHS and many healthcare organisations around the world. You will be working as a team to address the current challenges such as the rapid expansion of our mobile Apps and AI as we scale on an international level.
You will also have the opportunity to travel internationally to scope out data centres, design and size new projects and join in on technical discussions at government level.
If you enjoy solving technical problems, have an interest in technology and thrive in a fast-paced environment then this role is for you.
- Predicted 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level including either Maths or IT