Law Conversion Programmes
Our Law conversion courses offer you a great chance to make the transition into legal study with excellent levels of support and guidance from our experienced, professional tutors. Not only will you learn the academic law necessary for converting to law, but you will also focus on key skills and competences crucial for your development as a lawyer.
When you study the MA Law with us you will:
- Be taught by subject matter experts, former and current practitioners and research and teaching focused academics
- Focus on legal practice, not just theory
- Benefit from strategic partnerships with firms, regulators and accreditation bodies
- Improve your employability by gaining important transferable skills and mapping your career with our careers team
Why choose this PGDL conversion course?
- Learn to think like a lawyer and develop practical legal skills through practical workshops and problem-based learning.
- Be ready to progress your legal training – go on to study the SQE1 Preparation Course and develop the skills required to answer SQE1 style legal knowledge questions or progress onto our LLM Legal Practice (SQE1&2) or Bar Practice Course (BPC).
- Stand-alone Skills & Behaviours module – designed to focus on key skills and behaviours necessary for practice as a solicitor or barrister.
- Explore an area of law that interests you in our Law of Organisations module.
- With one of the largest legal careers services in the UK, ULaw gives you the support and opportunities you need to make the best start in your legal career.
- Taught by qualified lawyers, with lectures and practical workshops to develop your legal skills, so you’ll know what to expect in a real-life work environment.
- Enjoy flexible study – choose to study full-time or part-time at one of our locations nationwide, or online.
- We also work with over 90 of the top 100 law firms.