Summer Internship Programme London 2024
Verition Fund Management LLC (“Verition”) manages a multi strategy, multi manager hedge fund focused on global investment strategies including Credit, Fixed Income Macro, Convertible Volatility Arbitrage, Event Driven, Equity Long/Short Capital Markets Trading, and Quantitative Strategies.
Interns will work closely on small teams with Portfolio Managers and Analysts, growing their skillsets and applying their studies to relevant projects that will be impactful to the investment team.
Our team is here to support and mentor students, while providing ample opportunities to learn about alternative investments, gain hands-on experience, and contribute in a meaningful way to a growing firm.
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD candidate in finance, computer science, operations research, applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, business, or related field of study.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated interest in hedge funds/financial services.
- Intellectually curious, self-motivated and collaborative.