Use our list below to keep an eye on the key dates and ensure you get ahead of the competition by applying early.
Not a member of Bright Network? Join the network to get access to members-only advice, exclusive fast track opportunities and key insights from graduates who've secured top graduate schemes.
8th Dec 2023
- NBCUniversal: Operations (International AVOD) Internship Programme London 2024
- NBCUniversal: Operations (Content Group) Internship Programme London 2024
17th Dec 2023
24th Dec 2023
- Eaton: Customer Support (Commercial Non-Technical) Internship 2024
- Eaton: Human Resources Internship Cwmbran 2024
29th Dec 2023
- Millennium Management: Human Resources Internship London 2024
- Millennium Management: Operations & Middle Office Internship London 2024
1st Jan 2024
6th Jan 2024
- St. James's Place: Operations Administration Undergraduate Internship Cirencester 2024
7th Jan 2024
14th Jan 2024
28th Jan 2024
31st Jan 2024
- Crédit Agricole Group: HR Department Summer Internship Programme 2024
25th Feb 2024
- Gartner: Account Management Internship London Summer 2024
- Gartner: European Account Management Internship Barcelona Summer 2024
29th Feb 2024
31st Mar 2024
- AlphaSights: Working student - Talent Acquisition
- Amazon: Product Manager Internship (12 months) 2024
- Balyasny Asset Management: Human Resources Associate Summer Internship London 2024
- BNY Mellon: Security Services and Digital Summer Internship 2024
- bp: People & Culture Internship 2024
- bp: Communications & External Affairs Internship 2024
- Citadel: Operations Internship (Europe) London 2024
- Citi: Operations and Technology, CTI, Summer Infrastructure Analyst 2024
- Deutsche Bank: Human Resources Internship Programme Birmingham 2024
- Digital For Humanity: Human Resources Internship Remote 2024
- Enterprise: One Year Management Placement / Internship Sunderland 2024
- Heidelberg Materials: Internships
- Marsh McLennan: Marsh McLennan Tech Support Summer Internship 2024
- Network Rail: General Management Summer Placement 2024
- Schlumberger: Human Resources Internship
- Schlumberger: Communications (Technology) Internship Crawley 2024
- TikTok: TikTok CIS Ad Policy Internship (FTC) London/Dublin 2024
- TikTok: TikTok Global E-Commerce (UK Operations) Beauty Internship FTC London 2024
- Verisk: Business (Client Services) Internship Esher 2024
- Verisk: Business Summer Internship Programme London 2024
Many more roles listed under Internships 2024
Planning your Career Path
If you’re not sure what kind of Graduate Scheme you want to apply for, our Career Path Guides will give you an insight into the different options. Explore the articles and advice in each guide to narrow down the sectors and roles that interest you, and start planning your Graduate Scheme applications from there.
Perfect your CV and Cover Letter
Creating a stand out CV and cover letter is the essential starting point for your Graduate Scheme application. Bright Network’s CV template and example cover letter will help you get off to the best possible start with your job hunt.
Once you’ve submitted your CV and cover letter, the application process for most Graduate Schemes will involve several key elements. Many firms will ask applicants to complete aptitude tests, which may be numerical, verbal or personality-based. Make sure you’ve done plenty of practise tests and check out our video on how to prepare.
After passing your aptitude tests with flying colours, you need to tackle the interview. Interviews may be over the phone, through a video or face-to-face. Whatever form your interview takes, think about the questions you may be asked, research the company you’re applying to, and do some practice interviews to ensure you’re answering questions with structure and confidence.
Need some inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of other successful Bright Network members to secure a top Graduate Scheme. Our members have shared their top tips and experience of the application process to help you land your graduate role: