Bright Network: Open House
Bright Network Open House
The Bright Network Open House aims to allow our members to share their stories and network with other talented individuals! On the afternoon, you can expect to hear from career experts and network with the Bright Network team. Most importantly you get to celebrate your own success!
Key event details
- Date: Wednesday 6th March 2019
- Venue: Bright Network - 5th Floor, 80 Middlesex Street, London, E1 7EZ
- Time: 3pm - 6pm - Drop in to the event at anytime. At 3:30pm, we'll have a keynote address from Jake Schogger, our Careers Expert.
Why should you attend?
Our Open House is the perfect opportunity to learn more about what Bright Network do, meet the team and get access to advice and top tips. And what's more, there's lots up for grabs, including:
- 1:1 CV Checks: Bring a printed copy of your CV (or be green and bring it on your laptop) and join our drop-ins to get free tailored CV advice from the Bright Network team.
- LinkedIn Headshots: Stop by our office to get a free professional headshot taken - perfect for using on LinkedIn! We'll email you the headshot after the event.
- Advice Corner: Come and hear from leading careers experts, including Jake Schogger, and get lots of expertise and advice as you think about the next steps in your career.
- Goodies & Resources: Leave the event with some Bright Network merchandise, goodies, and our super useful Career Guide!
- Drinks & Snacks: Enjoy some nibbles and a bite to eat as you make the most of our advice and resources!
No application is required for the event but make sure to click the "Apply Now" button at the top left-hand side of this page to send us your RSVP. We can then make sure we have plenty of food, drinks and goodies for you when you arrive.
This event can be used for Day 10 of the 14 Day Challenge which is sign up for a networking event - why not join us for an afternoon of tips and tricks, whilse meeting like minded and ambitious members like you.
If you have any questions about our Open House event, please get in touch with our Events Team - firstname.lastname@example.org.
80 Middlesex Street, London, E1 7EZ