Greenhill & Co. is a leading independent investment bank, operating from 17 offices around the world, including European offices in London, Frankfurt, Madrid, Paris and Stockholm. We pride ourselves on offering all the benefits of a big bank with all the advantages of a boutique. Here's why we think you should join us...
Bulge bracket advisory reach…
Trusted by blue-chip clients
- In recent years Greenhill has advised on some of the most significant transactions globally, including working on assignments involving household names such as Amazon, BUPA, Dairy Crest, GlaxoSmithKline, L’Oréal, Motorola, Rolls Royce, Sky, Tesco and WH Smith.
- Greenhill has 17 offices globally and has advised on a significant number of cross-border deals, giving Analysts exposure to international M&A and to our other offices
- Since its foundation in 1996, Greenhill has advised on over $1 trillion of transactions globally, with an average deal size of $2-3 billion.
Small and entrepreneurial
- With c.350 employees globally, of which c.60 are based in London, Greenhill is able to maintain a strongly collegiate culture and flat organisational structure
- Rather than feeling like “small cogs in a big machine”, analysts at Greenhill are a core part of a transaction team, enabling strong performers to progress quickly
- Greenhill analysts work in small deal teams, meaning junior team members have significant responsibilities from an early point in their career
- In this context, interns and analysts will often work directly with Managing Directors and accelerate their commercial development from exposure to key strategic discussions
Significant client exposure
- Greenhill hires junior staff not just to be a typical investment banking analyst, but because they have the communication and presentational skills to build strong relationships with its clients
- Analysts are actively encouraged to attend client meetings and start cultivating these relationships at an early stage of their Greenhill careers
- All junior staff at Greenhill are “generalists”, meaning they are not restricted to working on a particular sector, geography or transaction type, but instead have the opportunity to be constantly intellectually challenged and benefit from a well-rounded professional development with highly transferable technical skills
- All Analysts at Greenhill (and the majority of non-partner professionals) are generalists, which allows for a more rounded experience.
Discover live graduate opportunities and success stories from current employees with Greenhill & Co..