We're hiring future leaders in tech.
Reformers at heart, Greensill challenges the status quo by working to make global finance fairer and levelling the playing field for all businesses and people alike.
The company advances cash so the world can put it to work.
Why join one of Greensill's Technology roles?
- Greensill in 2019 received the second largest FinTech investment in the world of $1.45 billion.
- Founder-led ambitions for business growth. We hired 354 colleagues worldwide from 2019 to 2020, and now we have doubled our teams to more than 850.
- Our Tech team grew significantly and we’re now looking to bolster our long-term leadership strength through hiring the best grads on
- the market.
- Expanding our reach into new locations, requiring our Tech team to be tuned into the complexities of multiple regions.
- An advanced technology stack that follows the latest technology trends in the market.
- All of Greensill’s payment engines and applications have been developed in house.
- We are pursuing significant change across the Technology function, with over 85 live or planned projects focused on improvements to benefit how we do business.
- We are investing in optimising our security, massively scaling our data capture and utilisation and automating systems and processes to improve our client experience.
- High performance culture, underpinned by our Greensill family values.
- We invest in your personal growth from day one to ensure we develop technical expertise and great Greensill colleagues.
Graduate Tech Opportunities
We welcome generalists and specialists who can demonstrate they’re at the top of their game to our exciting new tech-hub in Daresbury Park, Warrington.
Greensill has many exciting areas within Technology into which you can steer your career, such as Data & Business Intelligence, Data Science & Architecture, Transformation and Technical Products.
Our new rotational programme also enables Tech grads to experience Engineering, InfoSec and IT Operations.
Here's what you can expect at Greensill...
Real job: Function specific role with a structured development journey to increase breadth and value to Greensill.
Greensill knowledge development: Insight sessions to develop knowledge in other disciplines e.g. Origination, Distribution, Product.
Support: From day one you will have a Mentor/Buddy to guide you through your development.
Training: Division led technical training and soft skills training.
Networking: With other divisions, peers/global peers and leadership throughout Greensill.
Flexibility: Focus on high performance culture, where colleagues aim their sights high, supported by flexibility on working arrangements.
Performance: Colleague-driven goals, with continuous feedback.
Career reviews: Specialist and management tracks for growth, with rapid grade step-ups expected.
There are a variety of technology roles available at Greensill, so don't miss out on your chance to join the team - browse opportunities and find out more.