There's such a variety of questions you can be asked in an interview for an internship and graduate scheme. We've broken down all the types of questions you could be asked, with examples to help you practice before the big interview.
The key types of questions you're likely to come up against:
- 10 most common interview questions
- How to answer brainteaser questions
- How to answer competency questions
- How to answer motivational questions
- How to answer strength and weaknesses questions
- How to answer "Tell me about yourself" questions
Feel confident with the usual questions?
If you've got an interview coming up, the 'Acing an Interview' module via Bright Network Academy will teach you how to prepare and what employers are looking for.