Google BOLD Immersion ProgramBy Google
BOLD Immersion EMEA 2020 is open to current university students from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) who are members of a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry and are interested in learning about digital online advertising opportunities at Google.
We welcome applications from students from diverse backgrounds (for example: students with disabilities, students who identify as Black or Ethnic Minority, students from lower-income households, students from the LGBTQA+ community, or any other group historically under-represented in the technology industry).
Who is eligible to apply?
All applicants will be invited to apply by one of our partner diversity organizations (see “How to apply” below).
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a country in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa
- Be graduating in 2020, 2021, or 2022
- Demonstrate an interest in business or technology
- Be available to participate in the mentorship sessions and attend all three days of the program (depending on your location, you may need to travel to and from Dublin, Ireland on July 7, 2020 and July 11, 2020)
- Be fluent in English, as all BOLD Immersion activities will be conducted in English
All BOLD Immersion participants will be given the opportunity to be mentored by a Googler during the months of June and July 2020.
Summit in Google Ireland: July 8-10, 2020
Google's European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland
Before applying for the program, find out how to tailor your Google BOLD CV here.