Presidents' Insights and Training Day
About the event
Are you a President or part of your society's executive committee for next year? You're invited to our exclusive training and networking online event. On 19th June, we want to celebrate you and the hard work you do for your societies. We know that it takes a lot of organisation and perseverance running a society to help and engage fellow students - we want to help you get prepared to make the most of the next year, elevate your society and make lasting connections with like-minded people and other societies across the country.
Through a series of keynotes and workshops with incredible guest speakers and the Bright Network team - including CEO & Founder, James Uffindell - you will gain top tips for managing your society and engaging members, to not only support you in maximising your society’s success but in boosting your employability too.
Why should you attend?
- An exclusive opportunity to meet fellow Presidents and society members from across the country and see how you can help each other
- Receive invaluable advice and training on how to drive your society next year through raising sponsorship and keeping your members engaged
- Discover how Bright Network will support you across the next year to achieve your society’s goals
- Access goodies and resources in your post-event gift pack, including our brand new, updated Bright Network Career Guide
If you're a President or a senior member of a society, we would love to meet you. RSVP to this event using the apply now button.
(Please note: each society member must apply separately)
- 1.30pm: Bright Network welcome, exclusive keynote & Alumni Success Story - Sophie Pender
- 2.00pm: 'Building confidence and leadership skills’ workshop with James Uffindell
- 2.30pm: Break for virtual networking
- 3.05pm: ‘Engaging your members’ workshop with Ben Triggs
- 3.30pm: ‘Raising sponsorship and building resilience’ workshop with Johnson Adeyanju
- 3.55pm: Wrap up + next steps