Softcat BAME Insight Day
Personality. Passion. Ambition. If you’ve got these qualities, you can grow a successful sales career at Softcat
If you’re looking to make the most of your energy, ambition and personality, then a sales career at Softcat could be perfect for you. If you have the ambition and motivation – and you’re keen to learn about new technologies – the Softcat culture will bring out the best in you. You’re encouraged to take responsibility for driving your own career progression. Ultimately the more you put in, the more you’ll get out; great performance is always recognised and rewarded. We call it success, the Softcat way.
Frequently asked questions
During this afternoon event, you’ll discover your options in sales at Softcat and how we’ll help you build the skills you need to shape the rest of your career. You’ll also be able to meet current Softcat employees across the three sales areas, hear about their experiences and ask any questions you may have.
Who can attend?
- Bright Network Member
- Recent BAME graduate without a graduate role or graduating in 2021
- Interest in sales and commercial will be viewed favourably
- 12:15pm- 12:30pm: Bright Network members log onto the platform and 1:1 member networking
- 12:30pm - 1:00pm: Introduction to Softcat and keynote
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm: Softcat Sales Areas panel - Find out more about the three different sales areas at Softcat and what it takes to be successful. This session is your opportunity to hear from current Softcat employees about the firm and find out what Softcat is like.
- 2:00pm - 2:15pm: Break
- 2:15pm - 2:45pm: Roundtables - In small roundtables, you'll receive a more in-depth understanding of each of the three sales areas at Softcat and have any of your questions answered.
- 2:45pm - 3:15pm: Resilience in Sales - What does it take to be successful in sales? During this session, you'll hear from the Softcat team about a key trait needed for success: resilience, and the best ways to understand and develop this skill.
- 3:15pm - 3:45pm: 1:1 Networking + Break - You'll have the opportunity to meet 1:1 with Softcat representatives to hear more about life at Softcat and have any of your questions answered.
- 3:45pm - 4:15pm: Confidence in the application process - We’ll take you through our applications process and provide you with practical advice and can ask your questions while discovering the opportunities on offer.
- 4:15pm - 4:30pm: What's next and wrap up - We will provide some final top tips on a successful Softcat application
This will be a virtual, interactive afternoon with plenty of time for questions to be answered by Softcat representatives, so come prepared by having done research ahead of the event.
This applications season is going to be fiercely competitive, so make sure you have the best chance at success and gain the skills you need. Register today to reserve your place!