1. Initial application
Complete our online application form on our website. We do not require you to submit a CV or covering letter.
2. Strengths-based online assessment
This assessment will help us understand your existing strengths and skills, and how these can be best utilised at Lloyd’s. These are also designed to give you an insight into who we are, and what we do as a business.
3. Strengths-based video interview
We will ask you questions to determine how well your skills align with our core competencies
4. Assessment centre
This will include a variety of exercises and provide you with an opportunityto build a better picture of Lloyd’s. You will be given full details before the day.
Application timeline for graduate schemes
- September/October - Applications open
- October-December - Online strengths-based assessment
- January - Video interviews
- February - Invite to Assessment centre
- March - Assessment centre
Application timelie for apprenticeships
- January - Applications open
- January-February - Online strengths-based assessment
- March - Video interviews and invite to assessment centre
- April- Assessment centre