KPMG is one of the UK’s largest providers of Audit, Tax and Consulting services. Working with start-ups to major multinationals, private and public sector, applying insight and expertise to help solve its clients’ biggest issues. Part of a global network, it employs over 13,000 people across the UK.
KPMG’s Audit, Tax & Pensions, Deal Advisory, Consulting, Technology and Business Services programmes offer graduates the chance to work with some of the brightest minds and reach their full potential. KPMG offers a breadth of experience across a range of industries such as Retail, Leisure, Charities, Banking, Government and the Public Sector.
Delivering innovative approaches calls for diverse perspectives; KPMG welcomes a range of personalities, skill sets and degree disciplines. Thanks to The Academy – a unique learning community created to help trainees develop through workshops and networking events – the support trainees receive is as individual as they are. What’s more, the full-time Professional Qualification Training and Accreditation team is also on hand to help trainees to pass professional exams.
To succeed in an ever-changing, and increasingly digital business world, today’s graduates need resilience, curiosity and the motivation for continuous improvement. At KPMG, trainees are rewarded for their contributions with development opportunities and a host of great benefits, including access to preferential banking and cash towards student loan payments.
The rewards of a career with KPMG begin early with Launch Pad, an innovative, streamlined approach to the recruitment process, it allows graduate candidates to enjoy a meaningful experience while securing a job offer earlier than ever.
In short, KPMG is an award-winning employer, where graduates can learn, grow and thrive.
Don’t forget to cite Bright Network on your KPMG application form, they’re keen to hear from our members
Jobs at KPMG
- Graduate Consulting and Deal Advisory Programmes (Closed)
- Women in Technology Insight Programme (Closed)
- Women in Deal Advisory Insight Programme (Closed)
- Graduate Programme 2018 - Tax (Closed)
- KPMG 2019 Insight Programmes – Black Heritage Talent (Closed)
- KPMG Audit Graduate Programmes
- Graduate Programme 2018 - Technology de (Closed)
- One Year Business Placement - Technology Consulting (Closed)
- Graduate Programme 2018 - Japan Practice in Tax (Closed)
- One Year Business Placement - Capital Allowances (Closed)
- Graduate Programme 2018 - Audit ACA (Mandarin) - Empowered (Closed)
- Graduate Programme 2018 - Financial Advisory - Deal Advisory (Empowered) (Closed)
- Graduate Programme 2018 - Technology Delivery (Closed)
- Vacation Programmes (Closed)