As the UK’s largest digital bank, Lloyds Banking Group is helping redefine financial services by using the latest technology to support over 26 million customers through their main brands like Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Scottish Widows and Bank of Scotland. Whether you’re interested in building relationships with global businesses, developing the next generation of digital banking or leading community projects, you can help us build the bank of the future.
As Lloyds Banking Group works to redefine financial services for the digital age, there is a need for a broader range of skills and experience, which means employees don’t necessarily need a business or finance degree to embark on a career in banking. Everyone comes to Lloyds Banking group with different experiences, skills and knowledge, and these differences give us opportunities to learn and grow. It’s what makes our workplace unique and we encourage people from every kind of background to apply. It’s important to us, and it shows. Recently, we were named as one of The Times’ Top 50 Employers for Women for the 8th consecutive year, the Top Financial Employer and seventh overall in the 2019 Stonewall Top 100 employers list, and one of The Times’ Top 100 Graduate Employers.
If you’re looking for a career with impact – we have a job for you. Discover careers with real impact today.
Jobs at Lloyds Banking Group
- Risk Management Internship Programme
- Client Solutions Internship Programme
- Insurance Products and Financial Planning Solutions Internship Programme
- Finance Internship
- Client Relationship Management Internship
- Retail Customers and Products Internship
- Risk Management Graduate Leadership Programme
- Client Relationship Management Graduate Programme
- Client Solutions Graduate Programme
- Insurance Products and Financial Planning Solutions Graduate Leadership Programme
- Retail Customers and Products Graduate Programme
- Graduate Data Science Programme
- Finance Graduate Leadership Programme
- Enterprise Leadership Graduate Programme
- Technology Internship
Videos from Lloyds Banking Group
Success stories from Lloyds Banking Group
Hassan, University of Surrey
Lloyds Banking Group, Business Management and Customer Operations Intern