At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data, bringing our world-class software platform to bear against complex data environments in order to solve existential threats. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, aid in disaster relief, and more. By integrating all their data into one platform, organizations in the public, private, and non-profit sectors can solve problems they never could have before.
Come work with us!
We seek out hard problems at places that matter. We solve them by shipping products that work, today. They have to, because the stakes are real. People rely on our products to do their most important work, which means they rely on us to build things the right way. We make products for human-driven analysis of real-world data. We don’t mine data. We don’t collect data. We don’t build one-off solutions.
There's so much left to build. As our company evolves, so will our products and the ways in which they transform how people and organizations interact with data.
Small teams, unlimited imagination. We work on flat, decentralized teams, each with decision-making authority, and our people have the freedom to approach, own, and solve problems creatively. We've intentionally chosen this path over a traditional hierarchy, and it works much more often than not.
Jobs at Palantir
- Deployment Strategist
- Forward Deployed Software Engineer Internship
- Privacy and Civil Liberties Software Engineer Internship
- Product Designer
- Cloud Operations Engineer
- Product Reliability Operations Analyst
- Forward Deployed Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Product Reliability Engineer
- Mission Operations Engineering
- Mission Operations Engineering Internship
- Women In Technology Scholarship (Europe)
- Software Engineer Internship