Specialised Masters' Information SessionBy Imperial College Business School
We welcome you to join our online information session and taster lecture, dedicated to the Specialised Masters' programmes at Imperial College Business School.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to find out more about our range of Specialised Masters' programmes:
- MSc Business Analytics (on-campus, full-time) and MSc Business Analytics (online delivery, part-time)
- MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance
- MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc International Health Management
You will have the exciting opportunity to take part in an exclusive taster lecture by a leading academic, and hear insider perspectives from current students and alumni on what it’s like to study at the Business School.
By virtually meeting member from our Recruitment and Admissions team, you will get a breakdown of the application process and tips on how to make yours stand out and answer any questions you may have.
- Introduction and welcome
- Programmes overview
- Taster lecture
- Alumni and student panel discussion
- Admissions and Recruitment overview with a Q&A
Please register below to express your interest and we look forward to you attending this event.