Insight Event - MayBy Frontline
Are you interested in making a difference to children and families on the Frontline programme? Come along to an insight day to find out more about a career in social work and to build the knowledge and confidence to apply.
Throughout the three-hour session you will:
- Learn about the Frontline programme and what it means to be a social worker.
- Explore the role of a social worker through interactive workshops.
- Receive top tips from members of our recruitment team on how to succeed in each stage of the application process.
- Meet social work professionals, who will share their honest experiences.
- Understand and reflect on diversity and difference, and why they are so important in social work
If you attend an insight day, you will also be offered one-to-one coaching for your Frontline programme application.
Insight days are open to all, but we especially welcome attendance from those who identify as belonging to a minority ethnic or low socio-economic background.
Insight days will take place online between May and July 2022 on the following dates:*
- Wednesday 18 May
- Thursday 26 May
- Wednesday 15 June
- Wednesday 22 June
- Tuesday 5 July
- Thursday 14 July
*These dates may be subject to change. If your application is successful, you will be invited to book onto an insight day and your date will be confirmed at this point.
Applications are now open.