Graphic Designer Gloucester 2023
10 Yetis is an award-winning digital marketing agency. We've worked with some worldie brands including Superdry, Confused.com, Made.com, IKEA, JustEat, Gocompare, carwow, Hillarys Blinds, Optical Express and many more.
Our team is made up of design, PR, video, social media, and web development Yetis. We are a fun and friendly bunch and are incredibly passionate about delivering amazing campaigns and work for our clients. No day is ever the same at 10 Yetis and all of our staff have the opportunity to shine when it comes to creativity and results.
About the role
In this role, you'll work on many different projects and no two days will ever be the same. One day you could be working on branding, web design or UX, and the next you could be getting stuck in to briefs requiring print, animation, and 3D creative! While prior experience is valued, our focus is on supporting your growth by providing opportunities to learn and develop on the job, guided by Charlie, our Head of Design and Content and the rest of the design team. So, if you want to elevate your career with us and help to create captivating design solutions for our clients, what are you waiting for?
- Recently finished a design course or had a few internships or work placements
- A strong knowledge of Adobe software, including Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Strong graphic design portfolio
- Designing engaging content for use on social media campaigns
- A fresh and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and sometimes minimal creative briefs
- Understanding of emerging industry styles and practices
- Good sense of humour
- Knowledge of UX or web design
- Knowledge of creating animations and motion graphics
- Knowledge of 3D modelling and animation
There are loads of perks that come with being a Yeti. We have regular company nights out, play basketball, early Friday finishes, holiday allowance that increases with service, private healthcare*, a generous commission structure to boost your salary, days off to volunteer, annual training budget and much more!
*on successful completion of probation period