Internship, Client Service
Would you like to work with some of the world’s top investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500s and nonprofits, developing invaluable skills in client project delivery?
Would you like to experience living and working in Europe’s financial capital, facilitating frictionless access to expert knowledge across every industry, geography and topic?
If so, our internship in client service could be for you.
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investors and business leaders with the knowledge they need to succeed. Working from nine cities globally, our 1500+ colleagues provide round-the-clock coverage to the world’s top investment funds, consultancies, and Fortune 500s. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights is a fast-growing, founder-led company.
You’ll work within our client service team to deliver a suite of knowledge on-demand services that will help our clients make critical investment and business decisions. You’ll help form the connection point between our clients and industry knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
In doing so, you’ll develop skills in sales & negotiation, project delivery, teamwork, relationship building, time management and professional communication. You’ll learn how to act within minutes and deliver within hours.
As an intern, you’ll experience the same training and onboarding that our permanent hires do, going through our New Joiner Academy to equip you with all the learning and developmental resources that you’ll need to set yourself up for success from day one.
You’ll be paired with a mentor, have access to senior leaders within the business, and be tasked with a commercial deliverable for our Region Head and one of our co-founders in our London office.
You’ll experience the business like no other.
If your internship is successful you may be invited to return as a full-time Associate on our Client Service team upon completing your studies.
- Understand client needs and the available expert pool for the project
- Source and engage experts using our internal database and external digital directories
- Match client briefs with the most relevant experts and appropriate interaction formats
- Schedule and manage all client-to-expert interactions
- Deliver an excellent client experience through fast, accurate recommendations and proactive follow-ups with them
- Currently studying a bachelor’s or master’s course and due to graduate between July 2025 and September 2026
- Available to undertake a six month internship beginning either September 2024 or January 2025
- Track record of strong academic performance (equivalent of 2:1 or above)
- Extracurricular achievement throughout school and university
- Experience evidencing an interest in business
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent (or C2 level) English and either German, French or Swedish is required
Compensation and benefits
- £25,000 annual base salary (pro rated for six months) plus commission based on performance
- Comprehensive private health insurance coverage and dental insurance
- 25 annual vacation days (pro rated for six months), 8 bank holidays, and business closure over the Christmas break
- State-of-the-art office with amenities in central London/Hamburg; option to WFH each Friday
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.