Construction Graduate Stafford 2024
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Graduate to join Amey’s Staffordshire County Council Account.
Whether you’re looking to grow your skills through a Graduate programme, Apprenticeship, or Placement, we embrace difference and believe everyone deserves the chance to fulfil their potential. Develop, get training, earn a salary, and make an impact whilst doing work that matters. Join us on one of our early career’s programmes, and you can be part of the teams working on complex projects that are making a difference. Want to build an extraordinary career? Take a look below.
Amey is working in partnership with Staffordshire County Council since 2014, to manage and maintain the county’s highways infrastructure.
We deliver infrastructure services across 6,000KM of Staffordshire by providing maintenance to road, cycle routes, bridges, tunnels, lighting, drainage, traffic signals, trees, and land.
By carrying out such works we aim to improve and provide effective highways services for the local residents, and communities of Staffordshire.
As Construction Graduate, you will be responsible for
- Preparation of Statement of Intents.
- Ensure that road schemes are delivered to time and budget in accordance with programme and financial commitment.
- Use construction solutions that cause minimum disruption to the travelling public.
- Liaise with other delivery managers regarding supervision.
- Deliver schemes to annual programme and budgets.
Our 2-year Graduate programme at Amey will challenge and inspire you to reach your full potential and build your career with a guaranteed permanent position for you to transition into once you have finished. Throughout your Graduate programme, you will receive first-class mentoring and a structured learning and development programme to enable your professional and personal development. We’ll also support and pay towards a relevant professional qualification.
We want to hear from you if you have
- Minimum 2.1 Civil Engineering/Construction Management/Building Surveying or similar degree.
- Full driving license.
- You must be available to join the programme in September 2024.
- Passion for developing your skills both professional and personally.
- Have the enthusiasm to be part of a high performing team and a drive for success.
What we offer you
Join us on our Graduate 2024 programme, and we will invest in you to become the best version of yourself.
- Career Development – we will provide you with a clear career path by tailoring a program that’s unique to you.
- Support Network – you will be partnered with a dedicated buddy and mentor, as well as community of peers who share your level, building a strong network that will support you forward every step of the way.
- Pension – generous pension scheme which we will contribute to
- Holidays - minimum 24 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy additional days
- Choices - our flexible benefits scheme is tailored by you, including buying additional annual leave, cycle2work scheme, charity giving and gym membership.
- Save with Amey - our online voucher portal gives you access to thousands of discounts from leading retailers to help you save on shopping, days out, or nights in. It includes healthcare, free GP service, dental vouchers.
- Social Value - You’ll get 2 Social Impact Days each year to contribute to your favourite causes, and where eligible, participate in the Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award.
Who is Amey?
We are a leading provider of full life-cycle engineering, operations, and decarbonisation solutions, for transport infrastructure and complex facilities.
Our purpose is to deliver sustainable infrastructure solutions that enhance life and protect our shared future.
We combine exceptional expertise in Consulting & Design, Advisory & Analytics, Transport Infrastructure and Complex Facilities to design, manage, and maintain clients’ assets throughout their lifetime.
Our leading data and analytics capability enable us to create transformative solutions that strengthen resilience and drive sustainable improvements.
We embrace difference and support individuals to work in ways that work best for them.
We are committed to working sustainably and by working in partnership with the communities we serve, so people and the planetare protected.
Amey is committed to Inclusion and Diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. We are also committed to offering applicants with a disability an interview if they meet the minimum requirements for the role.
Please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any access needs, reasonable adjustments or additional support that may be required at any point during the recruitment process.
Apply today – We are excited to hear from you!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the closing date should we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
- September 2024