CAD EM/RF Simulation Internship 2021
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion for problem solving and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a member of our CAD team, you will develop, maintain and improve design and simulation flows for modelling Electro-Magnetic (EM) simulations for Analog and RF designs.
- Understanding of Analog/RF simulation, extraction solvers with emphasis on electromagnetic algorithms and solutions.
- Experience in programming skills in languages like Perl, Python, SKILL, C/C++, Qt
- Practical usages of one of the following tools: HFSS, Helic/VeloceRF, EMX, Momentum, ADS, Spectre, Spice and AFS
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English)
- Available for 6 months or more.
In this role you will be closely collaborating with Analog/RF circuit designers and layout team, analyse and understand modelling results, compare modelling with silicon measurements and improve existing tooling and flow methodologies.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.