Piercing Services Admin Assistant 2021
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone to assist in running the sterilisation process of piercing equipment and jewellery as well as working with store managers and piercers on tool allocation and deliveries. We are looking to take our piercing services to the next level and need to right person to help us do that.
A Hepatitis B vaccine is required for the role, and can be provided by A&M.
The role will mainly be Mon-Fri office hours but some evening and weekend work may be required during peak times.
- Working closely with stores on tool allocation
- Sending and receiving piercing tools and jewellery
- Sterilising tools and jewellery
- Working closely with the Merchandising team on jewellery allocation
- Assisting with stores piercing licences
- Monthly stock takes
- Strong time keeping and organisational skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Great at working solo and in a team
- Awareness of health and safety protocols in line with piercing licences.
- Product allowance
- Summer hours
- Flexi hours
- Loyalty perks (for long service)
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject of the email. Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.