AI Engineer Internship 2021
You can help develop the technology of the future, that enables creative people to focus on what they want to make, leaving the detailed design to Machine Intelligence?
This is a great opportunity to join the Autodesk Research AI Lab as a research intern and help to create the tools and algorithms that augments the brain power of the engineers and designers of the future. You can find out more about some of Autodesk Research previous projects such Dreamcatcher, Discover, and BrickBot online. We are looking for a talented post-graduate student to join our team for a few months to work on an exciting and innovative project using AI/ML/DL in the design and manufacturing.
We are now recruiting interns with the talent and ambition to become research engineers. As part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the CAD/CAM industry, you will work alongside other research scientists, engineers and R&D developers in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. As your skills develop, you will be expected to work using your own initiative to develop innovative solutions to meet our customers’ demands for software that is faster, better, and smarter.
- Implement AI agents and Machine Learning prototypes
- Collaborate with researchers and developers in the team
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and come up with innovative ideas
- Read papers and perform literature reviews
- Evaluate existing algorithms and reproduce results on specific datasets
- A relevant degree in a STEM field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Background and experience in one of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science
- Excellent Programming and software development skills and experience with Python
- Experience with one of the DL platforms (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.)
- Excellent math skills (Completed coursework in: Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics, Calculus, or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional work experience in software development
- Experience with 3D graphics / 3D geometry manipulation / Computational Geometry
- Experience with Deep style transfer, Geometric Deep Learning, or Reinforcement Learning
- Experience with other Machine Learning libraries and packages such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, scikit-learn
- Experience with HPC and Cloud computing
- Experience with Git, Docker, C++, CUDA, Latex, Matlab
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.