We are looking for a software engineer Intern to join our team in Sheffield. As a software engineer intern you will work as part of the team responsible for building features into our flagship construction products within Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro.
You will work together with experienced software engineers, designers, and product experts to solve diverse challenges. You will get to experience the latest of product development, using the latest in web technology. As an intern, you will get support, mentorship, and guidance and autonomy and responsibility.
- Contribute to, the full development lifecycle from design to customer release
- Work on the React front-end application, with an opportunity to work on back-end technology
- Be a core member of the team and partake in our Agile development methodology (Kanban)
- Gain insight into modern software development within a global organisation
- A full-time undergraduate student in an accredited software development related course at the time of internship participation
- An open minded individual motivated through learning new concepts and ideas
- Familiarity about software design principles
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!