Trainee Corporate Administrator Jersey 2023
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day accounting and administration of a variety of corporate entities including Trusts, Companies and Limited Partnerships under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager. We will offer you an opportunity to train as an Accountant with either ACCA or ICAEW and support you in your chosen career.
- Assist with all aspects of the accounting of corporate entities including bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, interim and annual accounts preparation and ad hoc reporting
- Assist with some aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of filings for companies house and other regulatory bodies
- Preparing Tax Returns
- Undertake routine office and clerical tasks where necessary
- Maintain accurate client records within Viewpoint and other company systems
Skills, knowledge, expertise
- The candidate will be expected to study for a relevant Accounting professional qualification (supported by the Aztec Group, ACCA or ICAEW)
- Basic technical knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided through the Aztec Academy
- Computer literacy skills are essential
We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide sound accountancy services. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.