Trainee Fund Administrator Guernsey 2023
As a business that specialises in fund administration, our Trainee Fund Administrator programme is key to our success. We recruit the best and over time we will train you up to become one of our leading, fully CGI qualified, Fund Administrators. This position is open to those wanting to start immediately, school leavers and graduates.
Whilst studying for your professional qualifications you will be assisting with the day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of the administration of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for routine meetings
- Undertake routine office and clerical tasks where necessary
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses
- Maintain accurate investor records on eFront and process investor changes
- Assist in the processing of routine fund operations, including investor calls and distributions
Skills, knowledge, expertise
- Desire to study towards a relevant professional qualification (supported by the Aztec Group)
- Basic technical knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided through the Aztec Academy)
- Computer literacy and interpersonal skills are essential
We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide sound administration services. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.
Apply today and join a friendly team who will support you during your training and development, get you involved in numerous health and wellbeing and social events, and provide you with one of the most personable, enjoyable and fun working environments in financial services.
Please note, we are unable to offer work permits for trainee/junior level positions.