Graduate Opportunities: Technology capability
Applications for Graduate Opportunities will open this October. Please check back for any updates nearer the time.
If you’re in your final year or have already graduated and you’re ready to build a consulting career, you can join our Graduate Analyst Programme.
What to expect
Build your career in a firm that puts People and culture first. Collaborate and create an impact with clients from day one, learning and working alongside our Directors and Partners on a daily basis, creating a strong foundation for a successful and exciting career with us.
This opportunity is open across a number of industry and capability business units. No matter what business unit you choose, you’ll be in a collaborative environment working with subject matter experts who are the thought leaders in their industry or capability.
Explore our career pathways:
Graduate opportunities are available in select business units. Whichever programme you join, you will receive a breadth of training and development, join the Analyst Community, work with only the kind and collaborative and make an impact from day one.
- Energy & Resources: Power Low Carbon Solutions
- Energy & Resources: Markets, Advisory & Analytics
What we’re looking for?
We are looking for well-rounded talented people from all academic backgrounds. We look for people with curiosity, are a team player and demonstrate a growth mindset.
You can be in your final year at university or a graduate, and we welcome applicants from all degrees.
Ideally you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Enthusiasm to apply your skills in one of the business units mentioned
- Excellent team working skills, and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Clear motivations behind why consulting and Baringa
- Well-developed analytical skills
We recruit individuals at all levels based on merit. Don’t worry about ‘fitting into a quota’; if you can demonstrate some of the skills we are after we would like to hear from you.
Applicants need to have a right to work in the UK (UK passport, settled or pre-settled status).
What’s in it for you?
- You will join our Global Analyst community, connecting Analysts to share experiences and lessons learnt, whilst also gaining knowledge and skills from experienced Baringa people.
- You decide on the development you need. Baringa invests in you, to ensure you remain the best in the business, through formal training and qualifications, coaching and mentoring.
- You can talk to anyone in the business. There are no barriers, and everyone is accessible, from Analysts to Partners. Our Partner to consultant ratio of 1:10 means you get to learn and work alongside their Directors and Partners on a daily basis.
- We are proud to put People first with wellbeing at the forefront of their culture. One example of this is that every employee received £300 a year to put towards their wellbeing. In 2022, this was recognised in Baringa’s #1 ranking in the UK’s Great Place To Work ‘Best Workplaces for Wellbeing’.
- All employees participate in the Baringa Group Profit Share Scheme, which seeks to ensure that everyone has a stake in the success of the company.
- Lastly, we recognise everyone needs a well-deserved break through our ‘Re-charge’ benefit meaning all employees have an additional 2 weeks of paid leave after 5 years continuous service.
How to apply
Follow the link, pick the opportunity that’s right for you and complete our application form.