If you’re in your penultimate year at university looking to explore a career in consulting, you can join our internship programme. If successful on completion of your internship you may have the opportunity to join us as a graduate.
What to expect
This 6-8 week internship programme will give you a first-hand view of life in an award-winning management consultancy firm.
You will gain an understanding of the consulting business model as well as valuable experience on aspects of the consulting project lifecycle, business analysis and client engagement techniques.
This opportunity is open across all our industry and capability business units. No matter what business unit you choose, you’ll be in a collaborative environment working with subject matter experts who are the thought leaders in their industry or capability.
Explore our career pathways:
Develop your consulting career and build your industry expertise in one of our Industry sectors.
- Energy and Resources
- Financial Services
- Products and Services
Build your career in a particular field of consulting, learning from experts in one of our six specialist practices across a range of industries.
- Operations and Organisational Transformation
- People, Talent and Change
- Data Analytics and AI
- Customer and Digital
- Supply Chain and Procurement
We welcome hearing your Business Unit preference during the assessment stage and as a business and Early Careers team we try our best to align you with your preference.
Before applying, we encourage all applicants to research into the type of work our business units do, this will help you best understand where your interests align.
What we’re looking for
- We are looking for well-rounded talented people from all academic backgrounds. We look for people with curiosity, are a team player and demonstrate a growth mindset.
- We recruit individuals at all levels based on merit. Don’t worry about ‘fitting into a quota’; if you can demonstrate some of the skills we are after we would like to hear from you.
- Applicants need to have a right to work in the UK (UK passport, settled or pre-settled status).
What’s in it for you?
- You will gain direct experience to a client project, responsible for deliverables and adding value to the client, creating impact that lasts.
- For the duration of the internship, you will be assigned a Project Manager who will be your formal support on your project, providing coaching and mentoring throughout. Your buddy is your informal support who you can ask general advice or what could be perceived as ‘’silly questions’’
- You will join as a cohort, with the opportunity to attend socials helping you to get to know your colleagues on a personal and professional level, and brownbag sessions – interactive workshops, helping you to learn more about Baringa, our clients and our people.
How to apply
Follow the link, pick the opportunity that’s right for you and complete our application form.